Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 2009

Yes, I know... wasn't I supposed to go to Villefranche today to look at an apartment? Well, as I was getting ready this morning I hear my cell phone ring and its the lady from the agency. She tells me that she accidently scheduled 2 appointments at the same time. I was a little annoyed and tried to see if she could change the other by saying that I had already bought my ticket (which I had done yesterday). She then pointed out that even though I had bought a ticket for today, I could use it for the next day. She was right.

So now, I will be going back to Villefranche tomorrow instead to check in at the school I will be working at and checking out the apartment that is available.

Sorry for the lack of editing but I tried to post all these blog entries plus upload pictures on Facebook and respond to emails at the same time.

Enjoy and Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment