Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From the 9th to the 15th


Just a quick recap:

Continued with my introduction through the 2nd week of classes (for me). Now, I guess I just have to start preparing for my lessons for after the 2-week break that is coming up- got to love the French school system calendar. For every 6 to 7 weeks of class, we get 2 weeks off!



Spent the weekend at Guillaume’s place in the countryside. Went out with some of his friends and made a fool of myself – threw up in his parents’ car on the way to the club. I have no idea how it happened – well, besides the fact that I had drank too much hard liquor too fast – by the time I realized I was going to throw up it was too late to give any warning. I felt ashamed for the rest of the weekend and embarrassed, but its not like it’s the first time something like that has happened to me. I felt bad for putting Guillaume in that situation since he was pretty pissed off at the fact that I had done that. No matter how many times I said sorry, I know there was a little bit of fury lingering. But, it happens to everyone…I hope. Tant pis!




Saw some motorbike races out in the fields – France was the last place I would think of seeing something like this. I know France is a big country but I’m still surprised by what goes on here – It’s really not that different from the US! Lol


Got a call from Kyle, who is studying in London with EAP. Turns out he really is coming to visit! And, I don’t have any place to host him…. Need to find out what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment